There are so many reasons why I love being fit:
* I love the fact that I can lift up a heavy bag of groceries, and for the most part, lift it confidently without fear of it being too heavy for me.
* I love the fact that I can put on a pair of tight leggings and see my the shape of my quad sweep, hammies, glutes, and calves through the fabric.
* I love being able to put on a sleeveless top and see a nice pop of delt and bicep.
* I love the fact that people notice that I put the work into having a toned physique.
* I love being able to fit into my clothing from high school.
* I love the fact that my bone mineral density at the age of 49 rivals that of someone who is less than half my age.
* I love the fact that I like what I see in the mirror.
* I love the fact that my blood pressure and lipid profile are well within the normal range.
* I love the fact that going into a gym doesn’t intimidate me in the least.
* I love the fact that I don’t ever have a reason to make an excuse about my chronological age standing in the way of me pursuing goals.
* I love the fact that seeing new muscle striations or an intramuscular vein makes me happy.
The take-home message to everyone here is that you are never too old to adopt a fit and healthy lifestyle. There are no limits to what you can achieve!